The bakhtiari carpet is one of the Iranian underground layers,
which is woven from knitting by placing
and passing one by one and one under the warp in the warp or warping the warp around the warps.
Kilim is one of the main products of tribes and nomads
and villages due to the lightness and ease of texture.
The Bakhtiari are the oldest Iranian tribes living in the Zagros slopes as the first human civilizations,
following the traditions and standards of beauty.
The Bakhtiari tribal folklore is without exaggeration the livest
and most impressive performance of nomads and villagers.
Different tribes of Ler are included in the provinces of Lorestan,
Hamedan, Fars, Isfahan, Chahar Mahalakhtiari, Kohgiluyeh
and Boyer Ahmad and Khuzestan.
Weavers do not use a pattern and a particular model for motifs,
and inspire the color of the motifs from their minds.
For this reason, the lack of similarity is considered as the product of their production,
and the less weavers of two or more products produce a role and color.
The variety of Bakhtiari gilded motifs is based on geometric,
animal, plant, human and objects designs.
In abstract designs, abstract designs can be found in the neckties of the tribes.
Types of Bakhtiari texture in gelim include simple texture, randy and gindy.
The other bunchy woven varieties are:
- Lee or Sneaker: The textures on the items are placed on the platform.
- Wave: They say the same bed linen.
- Reflection: The textures of the box like that used in the move.
- Horgen: The armchair that holds everything in it.
- Horse: Double-sided, double locked tissue.
- Mahde: A place for women.
- Tourk: A bag for men’s personal belongings, which is locked and locked.
- Hoor: Woven bags of black goat’s hair to carry beans and grains.
- Shell: Bags are used to move musk.
- Tobra: Bags are like a backpack for carrying food.
- Tier: Tissues with a crater for salt storage.